Tube press is a membrane sort filter press outlined in cylindrical shape and able to work at high filtration pressures up to 100 bar. The use of these high pressures empowers a higher degree of partition of the fluid and solid phases. Tube press is reasonable for these applications below;
- Where cake transport costs are significant
- Where cake is to be disposed of to landfill
- Where cake handibility is critical
- As an alternative of thermal drying
- Where the process requires lack of cake moisture
- Where filtrate product is valuable
Tube press can give the driest conceivable cake solids, most extreme volume diminishment and especially clear filtrate. In numerous businesses a liquid phase within the process makes the requirement for liquid/solid partition. Classic mechanical dewatering frequently takes off the cake too wet or too sticky to handle successfully and usually requests advanced treatment such as thermal drying. The Tube Press, since its special design, will consequently dewater most slurries to produce a clear filtrate and, without any thermal drying need, a hard, surface dry cake that’s convenient to handle as a product for prompt storage or for disposal.