An elevator is a type of vertical conveyor. Elevators can transmit many products in a gentle, sanitary and economical way. It conveys industrial materials like food, pharmaceuticals and electronics without any damage.
Some features of elevators are;
- The stainless steel material avoids the dust accumulation.
- Elevators can be formed as inclined or vertically.
- Also used belt material can vary according to temperature degree.
- The designed system needs low maintenance.
- Any soft and rigid material can be conveyed packed and unpacked.